My Other Blog

Please visit my other blog (secretzonebykriso.blogspot.com) it is dedicated to my story The Secrets Zone. Thank You for visiting.

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Poetry. Enjoy!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/72093892@N00/2385883677

No Title

If you call me I will come. If you seek me you will not find me. In the morning and in the evening when light is scarce, I lurk through the shadows, staying hidden from the light. I am the Predator I am the Prey. I can be nice or  a thorn in your big toe. I’m not scared to stand up for myself  but wont glance twice at a chance to run away. I can climb, I can run, and I can jump. When I fall I will land on my feet. I can eat meat I can eat vegetables. I have killer claws and small fangs. I have the most feared cousins in the world. I purr, an I hiss. I can fear and be feared. I can cause happiness or I can cause hate.Egyptians loved me, worshiped me in fact. But then I faded away from them. In today's times almost everyone has at least one of my species, but i also live in allays, streets, jungles, and boats. Dogs chase me, mice run from me...I am a CAT.

By:Kris Odom

When I

When I sit around the house.
When I forget to do my homework.
When I kick my soccer ball around the yard.
When I go to school 5 days a week.
When I walk down the school hallway.
When I watch 3 million minutes of T.V. on my phone.
When I sleep and when I eat.
Is when I live my life.

By: Kris Odom




P.S.-I didn’t Title the first poem because I wanted the end to tell about the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Badge

My Badge
From the Sudent Blogging Challenge

Please Comment

Make sure to comment so I can know what can improve your visit.