My Other Blog

Please visit my other blog (secretzonebykriso.blogspot.com) it is dedicated to my story The Secrets Zone. Thank You for visiting.

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Reasearch Paper

Is there a pattern that effects blog views? Does weather effect blog views? Or is it just the month it is that determines the amount of blog views a blog receives? Before I share my answer to that question I have to say that the stats come from my blog stats. Also as far as I know it is a unique research topic that hasn't been researched before.

Like I said before a my stats are from my blog. I got all my weather information from the NOAA national weather service website. The weather is the severe weather from the U.S.A.

I noticed a few patterns and special time were the pattern doesn't fit the stats. With higher temps the number of views goes up. But on the other had every 2 months blog views have climbed higher or lower depending on what the last 2 moths did. In November I noticed that the number of blog views goes up but the temperature stay fairly average.

I concluded that it doesn't matter what month it is or what the weather is. Blog views are determined be what the blog viewers want to read and when they want to read it. You cant say that everything has a pattern, some thing are just random.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Monthyearblog viewnew post(yes/no)how many new postComments on posts that monthcomments that month








August201044yes211
September201011yes110
October201059yes622
November2010134yes620
December201085yes222
January201158yes123
February201134yes211
March2011120yes203
April2011130no000



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patterns may change depending on the blog and were you are at.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bibliography

-krisodom.blogspot.com
- also I wanted to include my other blog -secretzonebykriso.blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Badge

My Badge
From the Sudent Blogging Challenge

Please Comment

Make sure to comment so I can know what can improve your visit.